How to withdraw money from ATM with the help of UPI QR Code – Friends, you must be feeling a little strange after reading this heading. Yes friends this is a 100% truth. If you do not have your ATM card. And if you want to withdraw money from ATM card, then you can withdraw money from ATM very easily with the help of your UPI QR code. To withdraw money with the help of QR code from ATM, only you have to scan the QR code.
Friends, nothing is possible in this era of technology. In today’s era of this technology, you get to hear some new news every day. Friends, for your information, let us know that in the coming few days you can withdraw money from your ATM without ATM card. That too only and only with the help of their UPI QR Code.
With the help of UPI QR Code from ATM, preparations are going on very loudly to withdraw money. And for your information, it says that its trial has been successful. And in the coming time, this facility will be offered on all ATM machines. For your information, tell us one more thing that NCR Corporation, the company that installed ATM machine, has launched the UPI app of interoperable cardless cash withdrawal from ATM machine with the help of UPI QR code.
City Union Bank facilitates start up
You will be surprised to know that for such ATMs, the first step has been taken in City Union Bank. City Union Bank has joined hands with NCR Corporation to upgrade its 1500 ATMs with this system. You can withdraw money from these ATMs of City Union Bank with the help of your UPI QR code.
How to withdraw money from ATM with the help of UPI QR Code
If you are thinking that you will have to work very hard to withdraw money from ATM with the help of UPI QR Code. So for your information, let us know that there is nothing like this. You can withdraw your money from ATM with the help of UPI QR Code in just seconds. Now let us tell you step2step how to withdraw money from ATM due to UPI QR court.
● To withdraw money from UPI QR code from ATM, it is very important to have a UPI application installed in your smartphone. For this, you can install Phonepe, Google Pay, Bhima UPI or Paytm Wallet in your smartphone.
● After this, when you go to the ATM machine, there you will see a qr-code option to scan with the help of UPI QR code. You have to click on this option.
● Now a QR code will be opened on the ATM machine. Scan this QR code with your UPI ID.
● After scanning, you will now be asked to put money on the UPI ID of your smartphone. Enter the amount of money you want to withdraw from the ATM. For your information here, let us know that according to this facility, you can only withdraw a maximum of ₹ 5000.
● After this you click on the Proceed key button. Now you will be asked your UPI PIN. Verify your UPI PIN by entering it. After verifying the PIN, your money will come out of the ATM machine.
In this way you can withdraw money from the ATM machine very easily with the help of your UPI QR code.
Friends, through this article, we have given you complete information about how to withdraw money from ATM with the help of UPI QR Code. If you like this article, then you must comment and give us your opinion, and if you want to read the article on such an interesting topic related to technology, then you must bookmark this website. Thank you.