What Is Nifty? How Is It Different From Sensex? – Friends, today I will tell you what is Nifty and how is it different from Sensex. Friends, whoever knows a little bit about the stock market. They must have known about Nifty or the question must have come in their mind about it. Because sometimes on our news channels also we are shown about Nifty and Sensex. And its news definitely comes in our news paper too. If you also want to know more about it. So you read our this article completely.
What Is Nifty?
Friends Nifty is a kind of market index. Which was created on 21 April 1996 on the National Stock Exchange. Friends, the full form of this is National Stock Exchange Fifty. And it is also known as National Fifty. Friends, out of the shares of 1600 companies, only the equity shares of the top 50 companies are given. That’s why many people also call it nifty 50. Friends, do you know, the shares of 50 companies of Nifty are associated with 12 different sectors of Indian economies. And it follows the trade of blue chip companies.
How Are Companies listed in Nifty Index?
- Friends to be listed in Nifty. It is very important for companies to have domicile of India.
- Friends, your company must be registered with the National Stock Exchange.
- And the shares of your company should be high liquidity. Which is measured within the average impact cost.
- And the trading frequency of your company should be 100% for the last 6 months.
- And your company must also be registered with the Drug Free Prolactin Market.
- And friends, the shares with your DVR should be eligible for the index.
What is Market Capital?
To calculate friends Market Capital. You have to multiply the current share price of the company and all the shares of the company. Then your market capital comes out. This market capital shows the total value of the company.
What is Free Flot Market Capitalization?
Friends, shares of companies inside Free Flot Market Capitalization are calculated excluding the shares held by the promoters. This means that the number of shares held by the promoter. He takes them out and sells them in the stock market. And this is called Free Flot Market Capitalization.
Advantages of Nifty?
- Friends Nifty shows you the bullish and bearish of the market.
- Friends, Nifty is associated with 12 different sectors of the economy of our country. It provides information about the economy of the country. If the market is bullish, then the economy of the country will also move upwards rapidly. And if there is a slowdown in the market, then the economy of the country will also grow rapidly in the downward direction.
- Friends, Nifty’s trade gives us accurate data of bullish and bearish in the market to the investor and trader.
- Friends, the best thing is if there is a speed in Nifty. So due to the acceleration, foreign investment increases. And the market cap of the companies also becomes very strong. And it also makes our economy strong.
What is the difference between Nifty and Sensex?
- Friends, the full form of Nifty is National and Fifty and the full form of Sensex is Sensitive and Index.
- Friends to calculate Nifty. We have to take base 100. And to calculate Sensex we have to take base 100
- Friends top 50 companies are included in Nifty. Who are actively trading on NSC. And the top 30 companies are included in Sensex. Which continues to trade actively on BSE.
- Friends trades nifty50 on the basis of Singapore Stock Exchange and Chicago Metric Tile Exchange and foreign exchange. And Sensex trades on the basis of EUREX and Stock exchanges of BRCS nations foreign exchange.
Friends, if you like our information. So you must share it with your friends. So that they too can be helped.